Working creatively to unlock your true potential. Fun, seriously.
Creativity is in everyone. Express it confidently in multiple domains.
Make Real Change
Leave your mark on the collective creative canvas – a global initiative.
Plans and Pricing
Gain confidence in your creative capabilities.
Expand your general creative capacity.
Express your creative instinct.
Personal Consulting1 on 1 thefuture.academy training
- Personalised training sessions on how to contribute to the collective creative canvas with your specific skillset.
- Program based on your personal goals and motivation.
- Includes access to all online course material.
Online CourseIncredible Value
- 14 week mental workout regime
- Learn how to get good ideas
- Expand your perception and understanding of creativity
- Boost your creative confidence
- Gain methods to channel your creative energy
- Combine personal growth with valuable social contribution
- Lifetime access to course material
- Final exam with feedback
Introductory EbookTaste thefuture.academy Paradigm
- Basic introduction to exploring creativity and the collective creative canvas
- Bitesized tasks for personal growth
- Pointers to more inspiration
What Our Students Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our students do the talking!
I like the way this guy comes across as if he is talking to me personally, using a fun and simple way with words.
I found myself digging deep into my life. for the answers to the questions, in order to challenge myself. I have recommended it to several friends of mine already.
The techniques are fine, but the thing I liked most about Expanding Creativity was how it pushed me to rethink what creativity really is to me. With that foundation in place I feel better equipped to move forwards. It’s like a creative paradigm.Jacob W. Mikkelsen
Embrace the advantage of Collective Creative Canvas, which could almost be described as a law of nature.Sammy Helali
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm not creative. Is this material for me?
Maybe – do you want to change the world? At thefuture.academy we believe in creativity as a natural drive in all people. This means you can learn to express it as well as anyone, given the will to make a change.
Do I have to pursue arts to become creative?
Absolutely not. Creativity can be expressed in many arenas of life, not just the arts. The world of business requires creative problem solving, civics and politics are in dire need of new paradigms. Finance is probably the only industry that is “creative” enough already – and there’s room for improvement in terms of creative goals there too!
Bottom line: Do you want to make change? Then you must channel your creativity.
What if I don't like the course?
We offer refunds to all course customers within 7 days of purchase. If you are not satisfied with the product, then simply send us an email and we will refund your purchase. We are creating a community of empowered change agents. If you are not thrilled with the material or are not enjoying the experience, then we are happy to send you on to new horizons.
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a message anytime.